Holliston LEED House

This is the story of a family who built the first LEED "green" house in Holliston, Massachusetts. We were trying to spend no more than it would take to build an ordinary house,and maybe even succeeded. The dust is still settling.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mexican lighting



My brother brought me back a bunch of sconces from Mexico this month. They have no wiring, but the cases are cool. So now I need to wire them for actual lights, something better done in the states anyway. He brought them home on the plane, and sent them to me from Santa Fe. Gotta love the rels, they really take care of me. To be clear, this picture shows the shop where he bought them, not the ones he bought.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2009 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

I'm sure you will use green lights.

 
At January 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Darlin', for the price I'd even use purple.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home