Holliston LEED House

This is the story of a family who built the first LEED "green" house in Holliston, Massachusetts. We were trying to spend no more than it would take to build an ordinary house,and maybe even succeeded. The dust is still settling.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sink about it.


Not everyone is as lucky as I am; my mom lives in Mexico and thus I have access to a place that makes the prettiest sinks I've ever seen for less money than an ugly one from HD. This one is a classic. When last I was visiting Mom, I went to Dolores Hidalgo and bought four (not knowing how many I might need), and they're all different—this one has the calla lilies on it, some of the others combine other colors.

Okay, not strictly New England, but when they're this pretty, who cares?

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Claudia said...

That is a nice sink.

 
At January 27, 2009 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Yuh. And I have more. Now, what to do, what to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home