Holliston LEED House

This is the story of a family who built the first LEED "green" house in Holliston, Massachusetts. We were trying to spend no more than it would take to build an ordinary house,and maybe even succeeded. The dust is still settling.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

D Day

So our final LEED exam (blower test, etc.) is this Friday morning, and I have a few pieces of paper still to round up. They tell me it takes around a half day, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Meanwhile, I'm painting trim in the fireplace room, which has decided me on building a house with NO windows next time. There's always CFLs. But I'm nearly ready to start walls, which will, as Eva points out, allow us to call that the "done" room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home