Holliston LEED House

This is the story of a family who built the first LEED "green" house in Holliston, Massachusetts. We were trying to spend no more than it would take to build an ordinary house,and maybe even succeeded. The dust is still settling.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Madness

I am going crazy seeing Lloyd, Jimmy, Steve, Doug, Jason, Red, Bob, Chris D., Sam and Paul all buzzing around the property... and watching my checking account dwindle. However, this too shall pass, just not yet. Tomorrow, we add an insulation guy to the picture and on Monday, the boarding folks. I'll remember my camera sometime, but not right now. I hope to get a couple of good shots tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2009 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Dianne said...

I am tired just reading about it. But what a beautiful home you will have!

 
At May 30, 2009 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Hope I don't have to sell it to afford it! Seriously, it's shaping nicely and we only hope Chris D. doesn't wear out before we let him go home...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home